Call for Board Members
The London Fringe is a dynamic, evolving, and creative charitable arts organization. We are looking for great people to join our Board that aren’t afraid of taking risks, that are open minded, and are passionate about supporting artists and contributing to London’s Arts community.
If you have Fundraising/Development, Financial, Project Management, Policy/Governance skill and interests, we would love to meet with you.
The Fringe Board provides strategic leadership and governance, establishes policy and oversees the financial and operational performance of the organization.
Important Things to Know to be Considered:
- Ability to serve for a two-year term;
- Commitment of approximately 8 – 10 hours per month, depending on activities;
- Participation in monthly Board meetings (3rd Wednesday of every month), plus one Board established sub-committee;
- Active involvement in and support for the Fringe’s activities – includes the Festival in June, Nuit Blanche in September, and other fundraising events;
- Willingness to increase the Fringe’s visibility and reputation in the community.
- We are looking for leaders with strong interpersonal skills, that respect group process and healthy dynamics;
- Ability to work well with others, to follow-up on task commitments, and to meet deadlines;
- A willingness to ride the emus and just maybe dare to run with scissors .
If any, or all of this, sounds just like you then send a brief resume or cv to:
Attn: Fringe Board
Mail: 207 King Street, London, ON, N6A 1C9